Sunday, May 3, 2009

5-3-09 Update

For those of you that are wondering..."what's up with this chick?" :)....

For 2 years now I have been battling all types of weird and unexplainable symptoms. It has been a long road, mentally and physically, but God continues to show light for each step of the way. I have been tested for just about everything under the sun and though most diseases have been ruled out "at this time" :)...Lymes Disease is still the only one that might explain ALL of my mysterious symptoms. I was treated in October for Lymes with a 6 week round of antibiotics, but after further study and diagnosis...we are being told that I will need a more intense and lengthy treatment. So...at this point, I am waiting for spinal tap results, getting ready for another round of MRI's on my hips, and more bloodwork from a Lymes Specialty Center in CA. I have been told that there is a very good chance that all of these tests could continue to be "ify". So I will need to decide on whether I want to go through with the intense treament for Lymes without a 100% positive diagnosis.

I have appreciated your thoughts and prayers so much. I'm not sure what the future holds for me...but I am so thankful and humbled by WHO holds it.

"For I know the plans that I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your positive attitude is and always has been a strength for you and it has been so encouraging to me! God is doing such a work in you Tammy and it is so evident in your attitude and your disposition about all of this. I think I'd be whining and crying all the time! Thank you for persevering! I love you!
    xoxo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tam-Thanks for the update. Blogging is a great way to keep everyone informed on how to pray. Love and Hugs...Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tam, you have been my best friend for 39 years and still counting. I hate to see my best friend go thru something so complicated and unknown. We, on the outside cant even imagine what you are going thru, we would have no idea how to handle this situation if it were us. God sends us all thru "storms" that we may or may not know why He does, but you and your family, with this blog will touch someone, somewhere. Your positive, uplifting attitude and love for God will prove that our God is AWESOME!! I love you and will pray for you everyday. Trust in HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly inspirational; your continued faith in our Lord and Savior is a strength for us all.. Romans 8: 28 says.. "we know that God causes everything to work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.." We are so thankful for you and for the work that Jesus Christ is doing in you and through you, you can have hope because God is so much bigger than anything that comes our way. We are praying for your complete and total recovery, and are praising God already for the people that he is putting in your path to guide you to that full restoration of body and mind.. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tammy for allowing us access to these trails and difficult times you are in. I cant wait to see the miracles the Lord has in store for you. I look forward to the day I am seated in an audience listening to your testimony of God's great healing powers. I will be praying dilegently for your strength, endurance and for your family. I look forward to getting to know you more in the near future. May God continue to Bless you Darling, thank you for the example you are. Love you! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...God has used your words to humble me and and inspire me to keep fighting! I love you so much..thanks for taking the time to write.

    ReplyDelete