Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I just came out of 3 long days of chest pain, muscle pain, swollen feet and hands and exhaustion mainly with a few other symptoms tossed in there. But today was a good day overall. I had more energy for the most part and I had a huge breakthrough!......For the first time in over 2 years I was able to shave my legs all by myself!! :) To some, that might not be a big deal, but for me...it was absolutely unbelievable! Most of the time I have a hard time twisting, bending or reaching. And when I try it, I am in pain for days. Today I did it all. I still had pain, but it was my normal stuff...nothing added to it because of the movements. Afterward, I literally cried and thanked God for the moment.
I know the tough times are not over...but I am so thankful for the sweet refreshing, personal touches that God seems to send to remind me that He is there and somehow we will make it through this thing together!

1 comment: